“Nature is not a place to visit. It is Home”, says Gary Snyder. But it is sad, due to vast urbanization and industrialization; there is gradually lack of green space to reside. Thereof, living in the arms of nature has become really difficult. However, one of emerging ideas to reside in Green landscape is Terrace Garden and Green Balcony.
Indoor Plants or Household Plants are also one of the major variants for Green Environs. Apart from catering green space, it survives various Health and Psychological benefits. Air Purifying is one of the biggest advantages of Indoor plants. These plants naturally detoxify the air and improve air quality. In addition, these plants can boost mood and increase productivity, may aid in healing, generates positivity, and lower stress level among others.
Best Indoor Plants / Air Purifying Plants are as follows:
1. Spider Plant: Spider plants are great for eliminating formaldehyde from the air in our homes. This is the substance that comes from all sorts of things we bring to our house, such as paper bags, waxed papers, facial tissues, paper towels, napkins among others. Also, Spider Plants target carbon monoxide and other toxic air impurities.
2. Snake Plant: Snake Plant or Mother in Law’s Tongue, are one of the most popular choice for improving air quality of the room. One of the best Air Purifying Plants. They actually do maximum work at night, converting carbon-dioxide into oxygen. Snake plants also eradicate all sorts of toxins from the air including trichloroethylene, formaldehyde, toluene, benzene and xylene etc.
3. Peace Lily: Peace lilies really compliments home decor in the summer when their beautiful white flowers are in full bloom. It also produces some pollen and floral scent. Some people might be allergic to it. Apart from its beauty, this houseplant is a master of air pollutant removal. It absorbs ammonia, benzene, xylene, formaldehyde and trichloroethylene throughout our home.
One can easily decorate this Air Purifying Plant on the dining table, side table or entry table.
4. Money Plant: Many indoor plants are understood to bring prosperity and good luck, including money plant. Other than that, it absorbs radiations, reduces stress, attracts wealth, and purifies air among others.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is considered as one of the natural healer plant. The clear-gel substance inside the leaves is directly applied to cure sun burns, frostbite, burns, psoriasis and cold sores among others.
6. Lavender: Lavender is flowering plant, which needs quite of water and sunlight. It is best for its gentle and pleasant aroma. The major benefits of Lavender are, it soothe restlessness, nervousness, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It is best known for its stress-relieving benefit.
7. English Ivy: The first thing to know about English Ivy is that is poisonous, so it should be kept away from children and pets.
Apart from that, English Ivy is best known to purify air-borne mold particles upto 94%.(1)Anyone suffering from asthma or have breathing problems, English Ivy is highly recommended.
So, what are you waiting for, go and grab these Indoor Plants today and feel the magic.